domingo, 5 de septiembre de 2010

Blog #3

"Plan"
cerpa.appstate.edu

"Audience"
beyondintractability.org

I would like to spread my plan to the world. My plan it is just to make the world a better world for our future generations. I would try my best to make this plan come true and that way it wouldn´t just be words instead actions. First I will create jobs to people who need jobs. Second, I would do field work so that we appreciate what nature has to offer. Finally I would protect the environment. The people that would I like they follow my plan are the world leaders. Leaders should follow my plan because they want to be part of the changes that would benefit them and turn them into better leaders. They are going to be excluded from making the world a better world. People should not just care on themselves they should care about people who really need help from those who have. Despite the problems we have been living the last few years is our duty to change and make the world be the better for our future generations.

1 comentario:

  1. What exactly is your plan? -1
    Why specifically should world leaders follow you? -1
    What are the specific consequences for not following you? -1
    Not 500 words -1

    ResponderEliminar