domingo, 10 de octubre de 2010

The Stranger Traveller- Hancock Original Edition

Hi, everybody we are on “CMAOMT” (call me asshole one more time” TV show. Good Night everybody, I’ am BLA BLA and I have a pleasure to present you the hero of the hero encounters with Jean Val jean.


Hancock: Hi everybody, I have a long story to tell you. Jajajajaja.

When I woke up yesterday I told myself  “What a beautiful day”, well it was when suddenly, randomly I received a mysterious call from a friend of mine who told me that he needed help breaking some ice, and I was like “whaaattt are you seriously talking man”  and he was like “Yes I´am” . I told myself relax Hancock relax don’t get angry man it would be all right. I help my friend Timmy Turner breaking his ice. After, that I return home, finally on bed, when the telephone rang again, but this time was Captain under Pants (president of Italy) that needed my help to stop Jean Val jean by eating all the bread.

 From having a long trip to Italy I stop by Niza, France and I bought myself some new pair of shoes. So I had like a two hour trip to Italy, when I arrived, I was having my way to Captain under Pants house. When I saw a man seated on an Inn Having some bread, I realize. “Bread, man, Oh God that’s Jean Val jean”. Hey what’s up man?” I said with a friendly voice. “Hey, Hey do you want some bread” he said without even looking my face, “OHH sh-----, that’s Hancock” Jean Val jean said with a gorgeous reaction. “Chilax I´am not doing nothing, I, I´am just having some dinner” he said it with a rare tone. I was really surprising when I saw this poor man who was actually trying to live with some miserable piece of bread.

But I told Jean Val jean with my scary but handsome tone of voice, “So, you’re the one who is a pain in the a----, to Captain under Pants” What did he told you that, that piece of as—ho--. “Hey men relax that’s not something you need to pay attention to, just eat your bread, see you later, I told him, and he answer in a not so good manner.  “Hey Hancock you know you are piece of as----h---- by paying attention to a Pants. Call me as---h--- one more time and I don’t respond. As---h----, As---h---. Man you really win your way to Captain under Pants, and you actually know my reaction towards that type of word. I send him to Captain under Pants Jean Val Jean falling from the roof directly to Captain under Pants bed.

Captain under Pants: “typically from Hancock, but I would be thank to him all my life”. Jajajajaja

Ok… Friends I end up here and remember don’t be so ______ as Jean Val jean on telling me that word.


BLA BLA: Thank you Hancock and we end here with the Hancock vs. Jean Val jean story, and remember to watch CMAOMT tomorrow at 7:00p.m. Bye…

Work CIted



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario